We, the Black Jews: Witness to the 'White Jewish Race' Myth, Volumes I & II (in One)


We, the Black Jews: Witness to the 'White Jewish Race' Myth, Volumes I & II (in One)

gathering of intelligence of any sort is critical
The facts brought forth and established by students and scholars of such calibre are highly prized and thus invaluable, even if one disagrees with some points. I am sure its truly the intelligent mind and the unbiased spirit which appreciate these.
I do feel sorry for the "Racist" Bigot who commented before me who cant see beyond his "pale eyes" -let him and his vent, even fools have their story, even if there realy is no story.
Therefore, I highly recommend this book for those who seek facts on the subject matter, though not casually.


Black:History Book Club Shop
http://blackhistorybookclub.com

Feed Shark



Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment